What is Ectofly?
Ectofly, containing 1.25% cypermethrin, is convenient pour on for the control and treatment of a broad range of sheep ecto-parasites.
- For the treatment and control of headflies use T bar Nozzle
- For the treatment of ticks and biting lice in sheep use straight nozzle
- For the prevention of blowfly strike use the fanspray nozzle
- For the treatment of blowfly strike use T Bar nozzle.
- 6 – 8 week blowfly strike prevention
- Short 8 day meat withhold period
- Contains 48 hour blue dye
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets)
MSDS are available on request from Bimeda. Call Lo Call 1850 51 52 53 or email firstname.lastname@example.org