Zinc Oxide Spray is used as a skin protection ointment.
The ointment dries and forms an air-permeable protective film. The skin is protected against wound secretion, sweat, urine, water and other harmful influences.
Also suitable for covering the surrounding skin areas of fistulas and as skin protection before applying plaster casts.
- Suitable for multiple-species use
- Assists wound disinfection
- Provides skin and wound protection and supports natural skin regeneration
- Forms an air-permeable protective film
- Protects against skin dehydration
- Protects skin against wound secretion
- Protects affected skin area against common irritants and moisture
- Ideal for use in hard-to-bandage areas
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets)
MSDS are available on request from Bimeda. Call 01 4667900 or email email@example.com