Recocam, containing 20mg/ml of meloxicam, is an anti-inflammatory injection for use in cattle, pigs and horses.
- For use in acute respiratory infection with appropriate antibiotic therapy to reduce clinical signs in cattle.
- For use in diarrhoea in combination with oral re-hydration therapy to reduce clinical signs in calves of over one week of age and young, non-lactating cattle.
- For adjunctive therapy in the treatment of acute mastitis, in combination with antibiotic therapy.
For the treatment of:
- For use in non-infectious locomotor disorders to reduce the symptoms of lameness and inflammation.
- For adjunctive therapy in the treatment of puerperal septicaemia and toxaemia (mastitis-metritis-agalactia syndrome) with appropriate antibiotic therapy.
For the control of:
- For use in the alleviation of inflammation and relief of pain in both acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders
- For the relief of pain associated with equine colic.
|Meat/Offal||15 Days||5 Days||5 Days|
|Milk||5 Days||-||Not authorised for use in horses producing milk for human consumption.|