Containing 100mg/ml of ketoprofen, Nefotek is an anti-inflammatory injection for use in cattle, horses and pigs.
Symptomatic analgesic treatment for colic, postoperative pain and swelling.
Anti-inflammatory and analgesic treatment of diseases in the musculoskeletal system and the udder.
Anti-inflammatory and antipyretic treatment of Postpartum Dysgalactia Syndrome – PDS (Metritis, Mastitis, Agalactia Syndrome) and respiratory diseases.
Anti-inflammatory and analgesic treatment of diseases in the musculoskeletal system and joints. Symptomatic analgesic treatment for colic. Postoperative pain and swelling.
- Suitable for pigs, cattle and horses
- Wide range of indications
- Excellent analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-pyretic properties
- Short meat and no milk withdrawal periods
- Suitable for symptomatic colic treatment in horses
|Meat and Offal||4 days||4 days||4 days|
|Milk||0 hours||Not authorised for use in mares producing milk for human consumption.|
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets)
MSDS are available on request from Bimeda. Call Lo Call 1850 51 52 53 or email email@example.com