Labiprofen is a 150mg/ml ketoprofen injection for cattle, pigs and horses
- Reduction of inflammation and pain associated with post-partum, musculoskeletal disorders and lameness.
- Reduction of fever associated with bovine respiratory disease in combination with antimicrobial therapy where appropriate.
- Reduction of inflammation, fever and pain in acute clinical mastitis in combination with antimicrobial therapy where appropriate.
- Reduction of pyrexia in cases of respiratory disease and Postpartum Dysgalactia Syndrome PDS- (Metritis Mastitis Agalactia syndrome) in sows, in combination with antimicrobial therapy, where appropriate.
- Reduction of inflammation and pain associated with osteoarticular and musculoskeletal disorders (lameness, laminitis, osteoarthritis, synovitis, tendinitis, etc.).
- Reduction of postoperative pain and inflammation.
- Reduction of visceral pain associated with colic.
- Ketoprofen 150mg/ml anti-inflammatory (10ml dose for 500kg cow)
- Zero hours milk withdrawal in cattle
- For use via intramuscular or intravenous route in cattle
- High bioavailability and maximum level reached with an hour in cattle via IM administration
- Anti-pyretic and analgesic activity for use in multiple species
|Meat and Offal||2 days||3 days||1 day|
|Milk||zero hours||-||Not authorised for use in mares producing milk for human consumption|
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets)
MSDS are available on request from Bimeda. Call 01 4667900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org