CoseIcure Calf is a unique, soluble glass trace element bolus for calves, which delivers rumen-available ionic copper, ionic cobalt, iodine and selenium to the animal at a controlled and constant rate for up to six months. The bolus is suitable for use in ruminating calves, over three months of age and weighing at least 100kg, following on from appropriate diagnostics.
For use in areas of copper, iodine and selenium deficiencies and for the improvement of cobalt supply. CoseIcure supplements the diet of calves with the nutritionally essential trace elements of copper, selenium, iodine and cobalt through the early growing stages.
- Revolutionary soluble glass technology
- Unique delivery technology provides trace elements at a controlled & constant rate for up to 6 months.
- Rumen-available ionic copper
- Rumen-available ionic cobalt
- Delivers trace elements which are essential for ongoing health
Trace elements in any form should only be given where a need to do so has been diagnosed by your vet, nutritionist or animal health adviser.
There are no meat, milk or offal withdrawal periods while using this product.
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets)
MSDS are available on request from Bimeda. Call Lo Call 1850 51 52 53 or email email@example.com