What is Tylovet 20% Injection?
Tylovet 20% injection contains tylosin and is anti-microbial injection for use in cattle and pigs.
For the treatment of infections caused by microorganisms susceptible to tylosin.
The spectrum of antimicrobial activity of tylosin includes:
- Staphylococcus spp
- Streptococcus spp.
- Corynebacterium spp.
- Neisseria spp.
- Flavobacterium spp.
- Campylobacter spp.
- Bacillus anthracis
- Moraxella bovis
- Clostridium spp.
- Haemophilus spp.
- Bordetella bronchiseptica
- Bacteroides spp.
- Mycoplasma spp.
- Tylosin Tartrate base, readily soluble in water
- Broad spectrum activity against Grampositive and Gram-negative organisms in cattle, sheep and pigs
- Short withdrawals, milk 4 days and meat 21 days
- Excellent at reducing sub clinical mastitis and SCC issues at drying off in dairy cows