Keytil is an injection containing a combination of tilmicosin antibiotic and ketoprofen NSAID, which is licensed for use in cattle under 330 kg live weight, for the treatment of BRD associated with pyrexia due to Mannheimia haemolytica.
Important: This is a VPO-1 classified product. Keytil must only be administered by a veterinarian.
For therapeutic treatment of bovine respiratory disease (BRD) associated with pyrexia due to Mannheimia haemolytica susceptible to tilmicosin.
- Combination of tilmicosin antibiotic and ketoprofen NSAID
- Licenced for cattle under 330 kg Live weight
- Licenced for the treatment of BRD associated with pyrexia due to Mannheimia haemolytica
- Subcutaneous administration
- Dose at 1ml per 30 kg live weight
Note to the physician:
Injection of tilmicosin in humans has been associated with fatalities. This product must only be administered by a veterinarian.Download data sheet or see SPC for full product information.
|Cattle (calves ≤ 330 kg)|
|Meat and Offal||93 days|
|Milk||Not authorised for use in animals producing milk for human consumption.|
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets)
MSDS are available on request from Bimeda. Call Lo Call 1850 51 52 53 or email firstname.lastname@example.org