What is Bimodex?
Bimodex is a fast acting and powerful iodophor based detergent sanitiser and disinfectant. It is effective against a wide range of bacteria, fungi and viruses. Bimodex contains a powerful detergent allowing it to clean and disinfect in one operation.
This disinfectant product has been approved for disinfection of inanimate surfaces where an approved product is required to be used under the control legislation for the following specific disease(s) orders;
- Foot-and-mouth disease at the dilution rate of one part of this preparation plus 550 parts of water
- Poultry diseases including avian influenza, influenza of avian origin in mammals, Newcastle disease, paramyxovirus at a dilution rate of one part of this preparation plus 100 parts of water
- Swine vesicular disease at the dilution rate of one part of this preparation plus 100 parts of water
- Tuberculosis disease at a dilution rate of one part of this preparation plus 20 parts of water
- Quickly kills bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Cleans and disinfects in one operation
- Active in the presence of organic matter
- 5 L pack
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets)
MSDS are available on request from Bimeda. Call Lo Call 1850 51 52 53 or email firstname.lastname@example.org