Bilovet is an antimicrobial injection, containing 200mg/ml of tylosin, which is indicated for use in cattle, calves and pigs.
For infections caused by microorganisms susceptible to tylosin.
- respiratory infections,
- metritis caused by Gram-positive micro-organisms,
- mastitis caused by Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., or Mycoplasma and interdigital necrobacillosis, caused by Fusobacterium tnecrophorum , i.e. panaritum or foot rot.
- respiratory infections
- necrobacillosis (calf diphtheria caused by Fusobacterium necrophorum)
- enzootic pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae, haemorrhagic enteritis, (Porcine proliferative haemorrhagic enteropathy due to Lawsonia intracellularis) erysipelas caused by Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae and metritis.
- arthritis caused by Mycoplasma and Staphylococcus spp.
|Meat and Offal||28 days||9 days|
|List No.||Unit Package||Case Size|